Updated at 2:45...Both of my children are taking a nap! I actually finished wrapping presents and have put them under the tree. Now, I am enjoying sitting for a few minutes without being asked for something. If they stay asleep, I might actually pick up the mess they made this morning!
Today is day 2 of Christmas break. It is really the first time since Carson started school that we have had to entertain ourselves. For fall break, we were at the beach. The week of Thanksgiving we were at Disney and grandmas. So this is our first experience in dealing with school breaks. I have already caved and decided the TV can babysit my kids for awhile.
I tried to get them to do activities. So far this morning, Macie has played with play dough, Carson has worked on his peel and stick art work, Macie has made several pictures. I tried to pick up and clean the kitchen while they worked, but they both needed help constantly. So, we have gone back to playhouse Disney. Hopefully I will get something done before the fighting starts!
1 comment:
Yell if you want a playdate next week. We got together with some kiddos today - I needed some help keeping Megan entertained. :^) I finally caved and pulled out the paint.... Megan will paint for an hour.... and then I just put her in the tub.
Post a Comment