I apologize for no pictures again. I will load some and get them up as soon as I get to it!
Today Macie got to see Santa. She did very well and looked cute telling him she wanted a bike. The cutest pictures were with Macie and Addison in his lap together.
After breakfast with Santa, I had to go have the big ultra sound. We did not let them tell us what the gender of the baby. But, I am going about 99% girl. First Jeff asked at the last one and that is what they thought. Then today, the tech kept saying she. Plus, we have seen an ultra sound for both. The doctor did not stay on that part very long because he got a great shot quickly. I could clearly see 2 lines and not an extra leg! I did get them to write it down and put it in a sealed envelope. I might let Jeff open it since we are so sure it is a girl.
As for the development, all looks very good. Everything looks healthy and normal The baby is measuring at about 1 pound. That is about right for this point. The placenta is all under the baby, so she is right below my skin. The doctor said there is really only about 1/2 an inch from my skin to baby. She is also very active. They had a hard time seeing all they wanted because she would not sit still (sounds like we have another Macie). At one point the doctor even felt the kick. He was very surprised. He said he is never able to feel the baby move at this point. He kept saying how hard she must be kicking. Then he also pointed out that both feet are pushing on my bladder. He said I better hope she moves or it could be an issue for me. I will see if I can get a picture scanned to put up for you.
5 comments:
How exciting? What will you ever do with another super wild one? I'm glad to hear the baby is active and growing well.
Ahhhh....this is AWESOME!
I'm glad that "shim' is so healthy. This really was a big day for all.
yeah! congratulations, we can't wait to meet her/him....
Post a Comment