Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pool, Some new and old

I thought you might enjoy seeing that some things are changing around our house. Macie has a new obsession! The potty. She does not actually do anything when she is sitting on it, but I figure it can't hurt to let her practice!


And, just to show that some things don't change, here she is trying to climb under the gate. There is laundry all over the floor. Our laundry room is right beside the stairs and I was working on the laundry. On Monday, we joined some friends at an aquatic center on their side of town. We were suppose to go in the late afternoon, but it closed when we got there! They were having family swim in the evening. So, we hung out a couple hours and the daddies ended up joining us. Here, Jeff is racing Micheal and Mike! Since Jeff (center) swam in high school and Mike (right) swims with his head out of the water, Jeff was the winner. Micheal is on the left!
Carson really enjoyed the place. It has a couple little slides he could do. If you look in the back left, you can see the big slides. He was too short for them, but I think he would have tried it.
Macie liked that is was a zero entry pool. But, since it was in the evening, she got cold! In the back of this picture you can see our buddy Bryce crawling away.
We had a fun day and got to spend Tuesday afternoon at our pool with our neighborhood friends. Unfortunately, this morning I found blisters on Macie's feet. After a trip to see Dr. Ani, she officially has hand foot and mouth disease. Maice has not had the typical case of fever and feeling rotten so I had not idea she was sick. Hopefully her friends will not get sick, but Addie already has a fever. I really have no idea when it started. (Sorry again if your kids get sick!)

2 comments:

Whitlamy said...

If Bryce gets it, he gets it. No big deal. I'm sure we'll be dealing with lots and lots more viruses through the years. It may throw a damper in our b-day plans this weekend, so I'm hoping he doesn't. But if so, plans can be changed. I hope Macie doesn't ever feel any worse.

hmferrero said...

oh no! i wonder how she got it. i will have to look it up now to know how to recognize it. did they give you medicine for it???