Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pool Party and Meet and Greet

This is my new favorite picture. I took it last week at the Macdonalds. They had an ice cream/pool party. Every now and then my point and shoot gets photos I love. I even like the little piece of straw on his top lip.
Carson and Carter.Macie on the go, as usual.

This morning was meet and greet for the kids school. Can you believe I did not take a single picture? I guess I will have to take plenty when school starts Monday. Macie fell asleep in the car and got a quick cat nap. When she woke up and realized where we were, she was very excited. We first went to Carson's class. He has about 6 kids from his class last year. But, he was still a little shy. He played off by himself and did not talk to many people. I am sure he will warm up quickly. Especially when he realized Matthew is in his class again. Carter is going to our school this year as well. They will get to see each other on the playground, at chapel, and at music.
While we were in Carson's class, Macie was her usual crazy self. She wandered out onto the playground and tried to find trouble. (The class has a sliding glass door that leads out to the playground. I could see her the entire time, and she was inside a fence. So, don't worry she was safe.) She even somehow managed to talk a lady into swinging her. When we went into her classroom, she was going full speed. She checked out all the toys, talked to her teachers, and explored every inch of the room. Her class has 8 children and of them are girls. One of the moms was saying her daughter is very busy. I think Macie and Addison will be able to challenge her!
Have a great weekend. I am looking forward to Jeff being around an extra day. He traveled 2 days this week and was gone all last Saturday.

No comments: