I guess I have to admit we are in full force potty training. Macie has done well enough that I am letting her wear panties today. We don't have to leave the house until swimming lessons at 5, so its a good day to try. While I was upstairs getting dressed, she even took herself to the potty. I came down stairs to find her in only her shirt. I asked where her panties were, and she said in the bathroom. She had gone into the bathroom, gotten undressed, gone potty, emptied the little potty into the toilet, flushed it, gotten her own reward, and gotten back on the couch. I only belived it because there was a little evidence in the potty. I asked Carson if he helped her and he said she did it all on her own. Such and independent little thing. I guess she is really getting it.
Yesterday, Macie had school. She did go potty a couple of times, but she also wet her pull up. But, she went poppy in the potty. I also heard, she had a tantrum because she had wet her pull up and could not get anything to come out when she was sitting on the potty. She was having a fit that her teachers wanted her to get up. This comes as no surprise to me!
2 comments:
She's a rock star and the model for potty training!!
that is hysterical. I can't believe she's doing so well. Actually I can - it's a little dream. Can you ask her to pass all that knowledge/passion for the potty onto Megan. We say her at school yesterday when we were touring. So sweet!
Post a Comment