Thursday, June 26, 2008

Nature Center and Pool

Last Friday, Mitzi and I took the kids to the Nature Center. We had a good time, but I would rather have Jeff there to carry Macie on his back! Here are the pictures.

The boys looking at the snakes.

Macie on my back trying to get the the geese. (Sorry it did not focus on her. It is hard to take pictures of a kid on your back!)

Saturday, we went to the pool then over to my mom's for dinner.

Jeff throwing Carson

Carson at the bottom of the slide. I know you can not see him, but I love this picture!


Carson and Cole waiting in line for the slide. Cole looks so much bigger than Carson in this picture, but I don't think there is that big of a difference. (Mitz what do you think?)

Carson climbing a tree at my mom's house.

Macie checking out her painted toenails. (Yes she has her paci in her mouth in the middle of the day. She has been a bear lately!)



2 comments:

hmferrero said...

those are good pictures! i really like the pool ones. jeff threw carson really far. and that is a tall slide!

Leslie L. said...

How DID you take a picture of Macie on your back??
I'm so glad Carson loves the water and that you have an awesome pool down the street!