Macie loves the show Max and Ruby. I have always had an issue with the fact that there are no parents on the show. There is a family picture hanging in the living room that implies they might actually live with adults.
Macie just told me she wished she were on Max and Ruby. She said "Then I can be their mommy." Apparently, she has noticed they don't have parents too.
Her first week of school seems to have gone well. She likes her class even though she does not have any of her good friends in there. But, she does not tell me what is happening in class. I think she makes up about 90% of what she tells me about her day. On top of that she goes through carpool, so I am really in the dark about what is going on everyday. But, I LOVE her teacher. I know she is in good hands for the 12 hours a week she is away from me.
1 comment:
I have to say it is wierd to not have that daily contact with their teachers. Megan doesn't talk about her day either - which worried me. But she's learning something... from someone. She spent the entire ride from school to dance class saying something silly then, "just kidding"... where that is coming from, I don't know. But we've had some major behavior issues this week so I don't know where she's learning some of her "new tricks" but I'm not liking that part of this year. I'm hoping that by being strict about it and talking about it,that she'll straighten up and next week will be better. Let's just say that today I actually thought about taking her out of school because that's the only change we've had and the only place I can figure she's getting some of this from. UGH!
Post a Comment