Saturday, April 17, 2010

Meeting the family

Macie and Carson got to meet Ellie yesterday. They were both very excited. I don't think Macie understands she is coming home to stay, but she loved holding her. Here are the pictures.

Hope they will have a great sister relationship!

All Smiles
Can you believe we got a picture with three kids looking at the camera with their eyes open?
Now a couple of just Ellie. It is amazing how easy it seems to be in the hospital with just one baby when you are use to going at the pace of a 3 and 6 year old. We will be back to that pace in a few hours.

Ellie has done great. She passed her hearing test this morning. She was tested yesterday but did not pass in the right ear. This morning, she did great. She is also in the middle of about a 4 hour nap. I am going to have to wake her up to eat!


4 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh my goodness - she is soooo adorable. I can't wait to meet her in person. I was totally struck with how beautiful and grownup Macie looked in that first picture. wow. you amazed me with how well you went from 1 to 2 (when I just had 1), I know you guys are going to do great again. Megan loved looking at the pictures and wanted to say Hi to Macie.

hmferrero said...

I thought the same thing about Macie. Your whole family is just beautiful. So happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Sandy, Ellie is just beautiful and she joins a beautiful family. Congratulations!

Laurie F (Joan's friend at Wekiva Presbyterian)

René S said...

Did you edit the pic of Macie and Ellie? It is such a crisp picture. I'm going to be amazed if it is SOOC!