We celebrated Jeff's birthday with presents and cake. My cake looks ugly, but it tasted good. Since we have had many 30 somthing birthdays, we have a multitude of "3" candles, but I had to make up the 4.
Carson decided this year, he would make Valentine Cards for his friends. I learned through the process that I could never teach little kids. The uneven letters and words split between to lines would drive me crazy. Not to mention it took us days to get the 16 cards done.
Saturday we got to celebrate Caroline's 1st birthday. She is just the cutest thing. Carson adores her. He even said he was going to marry her when he grows up. (Well he answered Yes when I asked if he wanted to marry her when he gets bigger!)
Jeff works from home a couple days a week if he can. One day when he was home, this is how I found Macie after her nap. I guess she stuck her arm up through the neck of her shirt.
3 comments:
I loved all of the pictures. The ones of Jeff's birthday made me fell as if I was there. Hug everyone for me.
Grandma
I love the shot of Macie all tangled in her clothes. Glad we aren't the only ones with a clothing houdini.
Wow-- what a new fashion statement! :) Loved it! Only because I can so see Izzy in everything that Macie does.
Post a Comment