I recently read a camera tutorial in a blog. I actually found a few minutes to pull out my camera book and figure a few things out. Today, I decided I would play around with a couple of cute subjects while Macie played.

Cropped a little.

I love this one. She might drive me crazy at time, but I really think she is beautiful!

Doesn't she look like she is loving this?


And then she moved to the sprinkler.



She was ready to be done with it! You can see how funny her hair is right now. If you look closely, you can see it standing up on top.

Other than one being cropped and shrinking the picture, these are all straight off the camera. There are a lot more from today, but I will leave you with one last picture. I love the way the color of the rings stand out and she looks so crisp.

Which one is your favorite?
No comments:
Post a Comment