Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pirate art and Soccer Camp

The first week of June, Carson went to art camp again. He went at the end of summer last year and loved it. So, we signed up again this summer. This year, the session had a Pirate theme. And, after art camp there was soccer camp in the afternoon. He had lots of fun with Carter, Connor, Eli, and Asher. The last day, they have an art show to show us what they made. Somehow, I only have a picture of his pirate ship. (If you ask him the parts of the ship, he can tell you all of them)
Carter and his daddy Brad.


Macie also went to camp at the Y that week. But, I don't have any pictures. This week we will be at VBS. Carson went a few days last week with a buddy. But, we are looking forward to VBS at our church. I am hoping Macie will sleep past 6 in the morning and have a good week too.

No comments: