I am over due for several updates. We had family in town and a busy weekend. Hopefully, I will find some time to get those updates soon. But, I still need to update on Carson's last soccer game. It was November 1st. It was a very cold 8 AM game the morning after Halloween. But, Carson almost scored a goal. I so wish it had gone in for his sake. He did enjoy the season, but he does not have any confidence. It did not help that he was playing with kids who were turning 6. It was an under 6 league so he was one of the youngest. Even though he had fun, I think we are going to skip the Spring and play t-ball.
Carson getting his medal at the end of the game.

Macie and Carson enjoying the donuts to celebrate the season.

Carson on the field. He is on the left side with the blue jacket under his shirt. He has his hands in his pockets!

David and Cole with Shahla and Carter. The boys were freezing when they were not playing.

Sorry the pictures are in reverse order. Blogger keeps loading them that way and I need to go fold laundry!
No comments:
Post a Comment