We left Tuesday for a trip to Colorado. My dad has a house in Brekenridge, so we try to go out once a year to ski. Most of the time my sister comes out at the same time. We missed last year since Macie was born in January and we all went to Disney in October. We had a good time, but it is hard traveling with small children. Macie did not sleep well at all. It seems like every time we have a baby out there, they sleep poorly. I don't know if it is the altitude or being away from home.
Carson took private ski lessons with my niece Ann Bennett. They both did well, but Carson could only handle a short time of skiing. They actually went up on the big lift (or swing as they called it) and skied down a regular slope. Carson was a little scared and started crying I want my mommy (or blue bear). He ended up going home for a nap, but Ann Bennett skied with us a couple times (she is almost 6). I have a couple pictures I will post in a few days. They had a great instructor so if you are headed to ski, let me know and I will give you his name.
We took the kids sledding the first day. Carson did not like the snow in his face, but liked sledding with mommy. I kept my hand in front of his face to keep the snow out. Macie like it too, but we were a little more cautious with her. She took a little nap in the sled.
I will post more later since this is already long. I will also try to get some pictures up.
1 comment:
Can't wait to see the photos. I also can't WAIT to go skiing. We hope to go to Montana in March.
Post a Comment