Thursday, December 20, 2007

Still not photos

I still have not found time to deal with my pictures, so you will have to wait a couple more days. I have a couple videos on my camera so it will take a bit to deal with them, and I have not had the energy or time.
I thought I would shard our adventures last night. Carson stayed up to watch Frosty the Snowman. He had taken a nap, but he was tired when it was over. He walked up the stairs and hit the gate at the top of the stairs. He. of course, went crazy and his screaming woke Macie up. Thankfully she went back to sleep quickly. He went into the bathroom to brush his teeth-still crying. He was upset and dropped his blue bear in the sink. Jeff picked it up and threw it on the floor. The combination got Carson even more upset. I finally get him to bed and leave his room. About 5 minutes later, he comes out to go potty. Jeff takes him to the hall bathroom (right next to Macie's room). A few seconds later I hear this awful screaming coming from Carson. He had dropped blue bear in the toilet. (A long time ago he dropped a paci in the toilet too) His screaming woke up Macie. So, Carson went back to bed screaming because he did not have blue bear. Jeff set off to clean and dry blue bear (with the hair dryer). Macie kept crying this time. So, I ended up getting her up and rocking her. She fell asleep but woke up when I put her back down. She the yelled for about 45 minutes before she finally fell asleep. Finally blue bear was dry so Carson went to sleep.
The only good thing about the whole thing is Macie is still sleeping at 8 am!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh my gosh! What more can I say?

Anonymous said...

Blue bear in the toilet?!? Good grief. I'm sure you and Jeff wanted to start screaming and crying, too. - Leslie

hmferrero said...

that is a very sad story. hopefully you all (even bear) have recovered.

:)

holly