Macie and I will be going on Monday morning to music class with Addison and Shahla. She was actually fairly calm during the first class. She seems to like to observe in settings like that. Her buddy Addison on the other hand was all over the place. She made friends with everyone in the room. Of course Addi is 3 months older and crawling all over the place.
Macie still isn't moving on all fours yet. She did start the army crawl on Sunday. She is also trying to pull up on things. She hasn't really been successful unless I help her. I am sure it won't be too long.
We have meet and greet at Carson's school tomorrow. He is excited to get back and see his friends. I don't know how he will react when it isn't all the same kids. I think Lindsey is in his class so that will make him happy. Yesterday at the grocery store, we had to get princess snacks like "Windsey"
I gotta run, Macie is waking up from an early nap. This is a picture of Jeff and Macie at the picnic Saturday. I think she looks like him here.
1 comment:
AWANA is a great program! I know he will have lots of fun and learn so much also. What is the music class you're talking about? You'll have to tell me more because I would like to do a music class with Samuel once we move to Atlanta. What a cute picture of Jeff and Macie! She does look like him! Have a good day!
Post a Comment